Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yipee. I logged in.

So I have been trying off and on this week to log in and post. YIKES! I kept getting an error message that my email address was invalid...ummmm no. I hate it because I'll start to get back into my "blog groove" (whatever that is) and then life happens. LOL. Oh well.
A lot has gone on this week.
Last Sunday was our official church launch. It went GREAT, but boy was that one exhausting Mother's Day. Everything ran smoothly. Our preacher had a great message. God was there. It was all good.
We had some issues with some of our older children being bored and acting a little foolish, but my friend Melodie and I have come up with a solution for that.
Ok well blogger or my compuer is acting weird now so I have to log off. I will post more about our solution later.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment