Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Around the house

I dont really know what to write about. I have a few extra minutes so I wanted to get in and blog a bit.
Im rearranging the house...again. I moved our playroom back to where the schoolroom was and moved the schoolroom back into our great room. It fits right behind the couch. The table, chairs, shelves, and board really do not need a whole room. The kids toys and games and stuff... so do. LOL. I have been on a cleaning kick the past few weeks. This was just one of the many organizing challenges I have given myself. I will of course take pictures once it is all complete.
I have been working in the boys and girls rooms. Straightening closets, vaccuming really good, getting rid of clutter. Their rooms are so much more peaceful now. Im going to paint hopefully soon and decorate a little more. Also, I predict there will be some furniture rearranging in the near future.
Im truly hoping that as I get the house into better shape we will "find" the money to have our floors redone. This is a huge prayer for me right now. We so badly want to open our home to friends and family but we really really really cant until the floors are replaced. We have actually decided to put this expense ABOVE our need to fix our second car. Its that important to us.
Ok so thats all that I have time for now.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment