Monday, August 22, 2005

Thank You

Thank you all for your prayers. My daddy went home to be with the Lord Thursday morning. Thankfully he was very alert Thursday morning and we were all able to tell him good-bye and see ya soon! Please remember my mom in your prayers. They would have been married 35 years this year. Also my brother who is 22 is taking it hard. Although he is talking about going back to church. He has not been in over a year. I am doing ok actually. I am very peaceful and although I am sad it is a bittersweet sadness. I know that my daddy is happy and running and visiting with Jesus and that makes it ok!

3 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you all.

    ((((julie))))


    Love ya girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Jewels! And praying for your family during this time! Prasie God, we will be able to see our loved ones again in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean. With my dad's recent passing, I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete