Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Clarification

DO you not believe that children will get hugs or be told that they are loved in non-christian homes??? that seems a bit narrow minded. i am just going on what you wrote here!!! Anon.


I guess I could have clarified more. I apologize. What I really meant was we need homes which will raise up children to know God's love. That will demonstrate God's love through the love in thier homes. We also need homes where these children will get hugs and be told "I love you". I say again this is not the norm in some foster homes. I have seen children shipped from one home to the next because they broke a rule. They stiffen when you hug them because they have no idea why you are touching them. I have seen children that the very first time you say I love you to them they immediatly parrot it back and then dance around the house singing it because...they have never heard it. My ideal is that all foster homes would be Christian homes so these children could find the love of Jesus and that I dont apologize for but there are some really great non-Christian foster homes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment