Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Prayer Request

Just a quick request. My daddy was rushed to the hospital Sat night around 11:30pm. He is in stable but critical condition. He seems to be fighting right now and he even maintained a good blood pressure today without meds. He is on a ventilator right now and they want to experiment a bit tomorrow and take him off. We will have to wait and see what happens. This might be his time we have known it could come at any time. He has muscular dystrophy which is a disease which slowly decreases your muscle ability. Eventually he will die from this disease. We have been told that even if he survives this he will have to go to a nursing home because he will need skilled medical care around the clock. Please just pray that God's will be done and that we the family can accept it. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. (((((((((((((((JULIE)))))))))))))))))))))0


    You know I'm praying for you and your husband always.

    Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you and your family through this difficult time. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your father are in my prayers. I lost my dad last month.

    ReplyDelete