Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Still Here

I'm still around. Just nesting. Getting ready for baby. She will be here in just a few short weeks. (Yes, I heard that chuckle from your experienced birthers out there.. "she said short!" snicker, snort, snicker)
To me time is just flying right now. I have two Dr appts a week, a busy household that just keeps going, baby showers, an upcoming vacation, dance recitals, end of the year parties... it seems my calendar just keeps filling up with fun things.
I know it could and probably will all slow down in the next few weeks. I am already starting to feel the awkwardness and tiredness and lack of overall energy. It slows me down for about an hour in the afternoon and at night I have to go to bed earlier. Although I get up every few hours to go to the bathroom and I have discovered I have to wake up to roll over. LOL Not a lot of good sleep there.
It's all good though. Lily is doing AWESOME! She is in the 61st percentile growth wise.. PERFECT! My health is amazing! God is so good!
I hope all my friends are doing well!
Be Blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and wanted to say Hello. I remember those pregnancy days, almost 21 years ago now but seems like yesterday. Such a blessing - but towards the end I had to sleep sitting up because I was so big I couldn't get up if I laid down completely, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear everything is going well for you!
    I am preparing as well for our arrival...kind of feel tired all the time :) lots still to do but it's so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOO glad to hear everything is going smoothly for you and sweet Lily! Yes, the days seem to get progressively longer, the closer I got to my due date (or c/s date).....yet honestly, before you know it, she'll be here! Isn't that AWESOME!?!?!

    ReplyDelete