Monday, May 31, 2010

For this week

We have been busy around here. Last week we went to Orlando and spent some time at my mom's timeshare. It was a nice week by the pool, vegging in front of the T.V., going to a dinner show, and browsing DT Disney. My mom bought Lily the cutest outfit. I will take a picture of it later. It was nice just being with my family. I did come home for two Drs. appts on Monday and Thursday. Sweet Roy drove me back and forth 2.5 hours each way. I was not going to go to my NST on Thursday but, my blood pressure was high on Monday so I wanted to make sure everything looked ok. It was perfect Thursday. YAY! It's been going up and down a lot lately. Of course it's cause for concern because my OB thinks I am hypertensive. It's a long story but I'm really not. I have not been able to convince him of that though. LOL Even though my BP has been great through this whole pregnancy. It all started when it was high once a year when I went to visit him. Yeah. Ladies, we all know that it's gonna be high on THAT day. Come on. I just never could convince him of that.
My PCP has never had any issues with my BP so... draw your own conclusions.
I know it's normal for it to go up the last few weeks and it was high on Monday. Too high even for my comfort. I drink a ton of water and eat lots of protein but we are coming down to the end.

Today I am waiting on Roy to get home from his dad's house. He and the boys left Orlando and went down to see Grandpa for a day. They should be home at any time now. The girls and I had a fun night with cheap cheeseburgers from McD. and Pride and Prejudice. (The AWESOME version). Today the older girls are doing some school work. Yes, on Memorial Day. We took all of last week off. I am working on laundry and getting my closet and room cleaned up. We need to finish up the floors in our room and hopefully, fingers crossed, paint before Lily gets here in about 26 days. WOW!

I have a pretty full week planned. After I get Roy started on the floors I am moving into the kitchen to get it cleaned and organized a little better. Nest, Nest, Nest! I am taking the Supermom vitamins and Tummy Tuneup from Beeyoutiful and I will say I have noticed it has helped me along with LOTS of water and rest. I can actually get through a whole day before I crash. It's been nice.
I'm having a nice little baby shower with my church on Sunday so I need to finish cleaning up Lily's corner of our bedroom. I have her dresser ready to go just have to wait until Roy finishes up the floor to move it in. We are putting a changing station in our bathroom. We have a huge counter between the sinks so I will be putting the changing pad there and I have some baskets and a Rubbermaid drawer that fits under the counter for her changing needs.
I stole the idea from my friend Michelle. :)
Well, that is all that I have time for now. I hope you all have a great week.
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment