Saturday, May 15, 2010

33 Weeks and GROWING

Well here I am at 33 weeks. We took the kids to the beach and had a nice lunch. They enjoyed playing in the sand and running around with daddy. I did not do any running around. I did manage to waddle a little bit down the beach. It was nice. I cropped out my ENORMOUS feet. I doubled my water intake and they have definitely shown improvement. Of course I was already drinking almost 5 bottles of water a day. 10 is going to kill me for sure. Instead of peeing every 30m I now just wear Depends. Just kidding. LOL
Remember me just a few short weeks ago at 26 weeks? I can't believe how much we have grown in the last 7 weeks. I remember at one point fretting that the belly would never push through the fat. LOL Well, it pushed and fought and has come to live.
Baby did wonderfully at her last growth scan. She went from the 76th percentile down to the 61st. YAY! My OB was rightly impressed. He did not even mention the C word at my last visit. He usually mentions it every visit. He claims he wants to go the other way but he keeps saying I am at a high risk for a C-section. I keep telling him he is at a high risk for a punch in the nose. :) He loves me.
I don't know what makes me so high risk. My A1C is great. My blood sugar is great. My placenta is great. My fluid is great. My baby is measuring well. My blood pressure is perfect. Yeah. I don't think I am going to take the C-section talk lying down. Pun fully intended. :)
In other news I updated my sidebar. If you look over there and think for a minute that I read all of those blogs every day you are sadly mistaken. There are a couple I hop to as often as possible for various reasons, but some of them go a month without being read. They are nice when I want to just chill and read for awhile. I like having the categories now so I can read my foodie blogs when I want and my homemaking blogs when I want. I love the Young Ladies at Home category. I am so inspired to read about these young women making such wise choices. I am hoping to glean wisdom from their lives to share with my young daughters.
I tried to break up the homeschooling, homemaking, motherhood category a bit but nothing worked so yes it is loaded down with all sorts of goodness.
Biblical teaching was made just for Rev. Voddie (he did not fit the other categories) but Ms. Patsy snuck in there. She is just so cute! I love her. If you have suggestions of other blogs of sound Biblical teachers I would love to know.
I love to read blogs. I always come away inspired to try harder. No, I don't want to be just like those people but I am a wisdom taker upper. I will gladly glean what wisdom I can from people who have shown wisdom. I don't always agree with everything I read in those blogs, but I see things that I can use. And use them I do! Oh yes!
I did have some problems switching some blogs over so if you see yours in missing please don't think it was on purpose. Just let me know. I will fix the situation.
Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! I am glad to hear how healthy your little one is! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic. And you are going to get SO MUCH BIGGER.

    (insert snickers from a former watermelon swallower)

    ReplyDelete