Thursday, April 8, 2010

Where am I?

I don't know what is up with all the bloggy breaks. I have just not had much to write about. Well, or wanted to write about. LOL We had a great weekend with friends over Easter. They have a big yard and my kids played outside ALL DAY! Oh yeah. I am so moving out of this subdivision. Look for the moving sign after Lily is born. :)
I am experimenting with couponing. I did pretty good but then my perfectionism kicked in and I have stalled. What is up with that? I am going to work on it some today and hit some stores tomorrow I think. The first time was a lot of fun and I look forward to getting better at it.

Miss Lily seems to be doing well. I have another ultrasound next week. In May I go weekly for scans and Non Stress Tests. We are hoping to sneak out of town at the end of May and stay in my mom's condo in Orlando. The Florida homeschool convention is that weekend so we might head to that while we are there. I have always wanted to go and check it out.
Well that's about all I have.
Be Blessed!


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're all well. I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. God is good.

    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. To have a bloggy break to concentrate on children is just perfection.

    I am coming out of my turtle shell to thank you for your kindness and support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got to get to the convention. They have great speakers and, of course, the convention floor. You can almost check out any curriculum that you have quesitons about. Just wish FPEA would post their vendors so I can do some planning. :-)

    ReplyDelete