Friday, January 22, 2010

Best purchase ever!

Last night I went to Walmart and bought to pairs of jeans a size larger than I usually wear. They also have elastic waists. AHHHH! So much better. :)
I want maternity clothes, but I am holding out. I figure I will need these transition clothes for before and after. I might still get a couple of tops. They are so cute! I have always shied away from the empire tops because they made me look pregnant. Now of course I want to look pregnant! LOL
Had an OB appointment today and her little heart was just a beating. Also my OB was actually ok with where my blood sugars are. YAY!

Be Blessed!

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you friend! You and baby are going to be just fine! Oh how I wish I lived closer so that I could share this with you on a more personal basis! Blessings to you and little Lily Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still in my "transistion" clothes too but I have put away my before pregnancy stuff, and am headed for maternity now that I am almost six months along...I have some maternity but mostly as the weather warms I will stick to skirts and gaucho pants. It's a little discouraging to grow bigger but it's also a sign my baby is doing well and I can't complain. :)
    I am so glad you're doing well what does your regular diet/exersize plan look like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. L, one day we will be close. If not here then for sure in heaven. :)

    bugg, by regular diet do you mean before pregnancy?
    Too embarassing to mention! LOL
    Actually I am a big meat and veggie eater, but I loved me some carbs too! Excercise was the ocassional jaunt in front of the Biggest Loser workout video or a walk with the kids.

    Now my diet is very restricted. Almost no sugar. Lots of veggies and protein (cheese, meat, and eggs), fruit for a snack, PB, whole grain bread once or twice a day. I am on insulin and my blood sugar HAS to stay between 90 and 120 for my OB.
    I also try to walk either outside or on the treadmill about 15m to 1 hour a day. Whatever I can fit in. I only do about 15m at a time so on days when it's an hour I am talking about a lot of 15m on the treadmill or one 30m walk around the neighborhood with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is SOOOO good!!

    ReplyDelete