Thursday, February 12, 2009

Niiiiiiiiiiice....

I just logged into my bank account and saw my first emergency savings sitting in my savings account. What a great feeling. Check out Dave Ramsey to find out how to achieve financial peace.
Mr. Ramsey advises you to put $1,000 into that savings account before you do anything. That way as you pay off debt if an emergency arises you don't have everything fall apart around you. What great, sensible advice!


Ladies, let me tell you, there is nothing better than knowing that we are being resourceful with our loving man's hard earned money. Throwing it away is a slap in the face to him.
This is one way I can express my appreciation to that man of mine!

Be Blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    It's been awhile since I've come to your blog. I spent some time browsing some of your entries. Sounds like the year started off rough. How are things now? It definetly sounds like some positive things are happening with your finances! Congrats on saving up the first $1000! My parents are facilitators in Financial Peace. They have led atleast 5 classes or so and have paid down lots of debt. They have the gazelle attitude. I wish Eddie and I would do it, but he's not convinced quite yet. Maybe soon...I'll let you know.
    Come by my page when you can and check out the pics of the twins. They will be 8 weeks on Friday...what a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jules. That is awesome. I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaunta, ok I visited and commented. Im glad to see you back to blogging. :)
    We are so excited about the Dave Ramsey thing. I am trying to get the gazelle attitude a little more.
    Anon, thanks! We are excited.

    ReplyDelete