Thursday, February 12, 2009

Celebrating Love

Last year we celebrated Valentine's Day in a big way. The kids and I made cards for each other and our guests. I found some table linens on sale and picked up a red table cloth and a red and gold runner. I had heart confetti and flowers. I made meatloaf and shaped it into a heart. We had red and white food and chocolate brownies. Some of our friends and family joined us. It was a great time.
This year it will be scaled down some but it will still be a celebration of our family.
What better way to celebrate the "day of love" then with family? Showering your love on them.
We should do it all year long, but I don't think there is anything wrong with being reminded to fancy it up a bit one day a year.
I am going to sit down today and plan our Valentine's Day celebration. I'm so excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment