Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This is the week that never ends....


Have you ever had one of those weeks that you could not wait for it to end?
Welcome to my week. LOL
DH had a birthday Sunday which was wonderful.
We had pictures taken Monday which was...ok. At one point I sent my 2 year old out of the room and told him he could not be a part of our family anymore. My mother in law thought I was serious and lectured me forever. If the kid is too sensitive at 2 to handle me then we have bigger issues. LOL. I do have one picture without him... ;) I can't wait to show it to his fiance one day and tell her about him being a punk that day.
Tuesday was a busy Bible study day.
I also thought this week would be a great week to implement our new system for cleaning the house.
I assigned two children to three rooms each. So far its working great.
I will get the next Courtship An Alternative post sometime this week I promise. I am glad everyone is enjoying it. :)

Be Blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. This is my first time to visit your blog, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Hahaha xD This, "At one point I sent my 2 year old out of the room and told him he could not be a part of our family anymore.: MAybe me drop my jaw and smile so big xD LOL I love your sense of humor =p and this... "My mother in law thought I was serious and lectured me forever. " I feel you're pain =p lol

    ReplyDelete