Monday, April 14, 2008

Still without...

My own computer. I must admit I am a little stressed as I have a lot of important information on my computer that I would like to access, but I'm learning to be calm and wait.
We had a nice weekend. My mom wanted to take my three youngest to church with her Sunday so she volunteered to keep them Saturday night. What an amazing blessing. The rest of us went to Lowes where we got everything for my square foot garden. We then went to dinner, which is compeltely different with four people as opposed to seven. LOL.
I also spent some time Saturday preparing for my Adrian's birthday party next Sunday afternoon. We are having it outside so I picked up some bubbles, pinwheels, jump ropes... you get the picture. I think it will be fun. I also swung by a consignment store and found 4 nice jean denim skirts for my oldest all for under $20. HOW EXCITING!
Sunday morning was relaxed and we had a wonderful time of worship. We keep our children with us for worship. My two year old is going through some rebellion right now so much of my worship lately has been taking care of him. Its ok because I know its the right thing and this is only a season which will reap great rewards someday. I don't go to church to get fed. Our church has a wonderful podcast on the sermon during the week anyways so I can just listen to it at my leisure. I will admit though that it was nice to focus on the preaching Sunday. LOL.
Today is Adrian's fifth birthday. He is with grandma having lunch and going to Build A Bear today. We are going to have cupcakes and ice cream with dinner tonight.
Well, I better go. I will post more regularly when I have my computer back. For now I jump on when DH is not home and the kids are busy.

Be Blessed.

2 comments: