Friday, April 11, 2008

TAG

Since I cant get on my computer and I miss you all so very much ;) I thought I would finally do this tag, my friend Leigh asked me to do.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Lets see I was 19. I'd graduated from highschool a year before. I was doing pretty much nothing. I was working for a small insurance firm during the day and hanging out with my friends chasing boys on the weekends. Productive, huh? The good news is I would meet my future husband in about 11 months.

Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Get through the day. I am having some stomache issues today so this is a big one! ;)
2. Get some homeschooling done.
3. Work some more on a family/hospitality meal table message I am giving to our ladies group next Friday.
4. Wash Adrian's t-ball uniform
5. Go to Adrian's t-ball game.

Snacks I enjoy:
We are not big snackers around here. I am learning to enjoy raw/fresh fruits and veggies more.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
First I would help my church get some land and build a building where the a/c worked all the time. *Sigh*
I would buy the land we want and build the houses for us, our parents, and our hospitality cottages.
I would so adopt more kids.
I might buy our local Christian station so I did not have to listen to the beg-a-thon anymore. :)

Five places I have lived:
In my parent's house
In my first apartment with my new husband
In my first house with my husband
In the same city, in the same state the whole time....

Five jobs I have had:
Receptionist at H&R Block
Mail clerk and then operator for a small insurance company
Mail clerk for another small insurance company
Packaging clerk and then Client Services assistant for a payroll company
The best job of all: Full time wife, mommy and homeschooler!!

If you want to participate either do so in the comments or on your own blog. :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha =p Since i have already wrote two blog posts for the day i will do this here if thats okay =p

    1. What I was doing 10 years ago:
    I was 11, so i was sleeping over at my best friends house, ditching recess in the winter to help in the kindergarden speech therapy class instead (I dislike the cold =p) And discovering how much i love music.


    2. Five things on my To Do List today:
    1. Fold the laundry
    2. Make dinner
    3. Draw out a few "fun foods" for the contest i want to enter.
    4. Charge my cell phone
    5. clean off my desk

    Snacks I enjoy:
    Spicy chex mix, and those new toasted wheat thin crackers =D

    Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
    I would pay off my grandmas land and bills for her and build her her own little cottage. I would buy or build our family home, probably give a lot of it away to family. Put money into a few charities, and maybe start my own Modest Dress fashion line with catagorizes for all body sizes and ages!

    Five places I have lived:
    Oklahoma
    New Mexico
    A reservation in New Mexico
    Washington State
    California

    Five jobs I have had:
    Subway Sandwiches
    Consession Worker
    Clothing Store Worker
    Kids recreational supperviser (fun)
    Stay at home momma and wife! (The best job hands down =D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it!! :) Woo Hoo :)

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete