Monday, April 21, 2008

Ok I give up...

I am going to just have to resign myself to the fact that that man of mine is a little too busy to fuss over my computer. Don't worry. I understand. I mean this weekend alone he put together my square foot garden, helped me with a birthday party for Adrian, AND went shopping with me for Karly's presents at TWO craft stores.
Sweet guy that he is told me to download onto his computer anything I need for the blog, so... Im moving in.
I will finish up the courtship post this week.
I will talk about Adrian's birthday party and Karly's birthday.
I have a few more things to write about as well.
In May I am going to pick up the change one Monday posts again.
My wonderful friend Michelle bought over a camara for me the other day. I have to get a memory stick for it, but I hope to be back to posting pictures soon. My kids are so darn cute I know you want to see them all the time. LOL
Im taking off for some time Friday through Wednesday. More about that later as well.

Ok ladies, I will put at least one post up this evening.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment