Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pictures, Drama, Love....Part 1

So we went to get pictures taken last Monday. At the end of the day. Yes. I am that stupid. LOL.

This picture is missing a child.. where is Jonathan? Oh that's right mommy kicked him out of the family. Don't worry I let him back in after awhile.... a long while. ;) Aren't my other kids cute though. Not a tear drop one on their faces. They might have been a little worried I would not feed them if they did not look cute. I threatened the baby with that once or twice.
Oh look here is a family picture. Fortunately, my face is not only distorted by that awesome copyright symbol Picture People has chosen, but I have a funny look on my face. See my two year old in the front. He is not crying at this second, he has not slapped himself in the head again to show his anger so his hands are not covering his face, and he is perched precariously on a small black box with his brother. I was supposed to hold him, but he wanted to stand on the box dadgummit. So, stand on the box he did. You can't see it but I have a grip on the bottom of his shirt. And you do see the funny look on my face, right?
Here we are again. This is one of the times I let Jonathan back into the family. Only he brought a friend. It's a cup from Orange Julius. We were hoping they would pay us for sponsership, but daddy covered the name up. We actually bought this picture...fat roll showing and all. Well because its one of like three pictures out thirteen billion, five hundred, and seventy that we took that Jonathan was actually smiling. I figure I can blame the fat roll on having five children approximately two years apart. I will just omit the fact that they were adopted. By the way please notice we were barefoot. I did not bring the right show attire for our pictures so I bought everyone white socks. I thought it turned out cute.
Now, my favorite and sure to be everyone else's favorite as well. When the two year old boy does not want to take a picture just yell dog pile and he will be all about it. Forget the fact Tamara looks a little scared. She's fine. Really. She was only in the very middle of it all. The Dr. said her insides should go back to normal in no time.
By the way if you happen to be walking through the mall and see a picture similar to this hanging up at Picture People it could be because it is this picture. The lady begged and pleaded on her hands and knees for me to sign a waiver so they could show this picture and possibly the one at the top on their show room wall. After many tears and arm pulls from the nice photographer I graciously agreed. I am nice like that. ;)

And don't you love the colors?? I did that myself, thanks for asking. Yes, I will do it for you as well. But you have to pay for my next round of pictures for me. These things are not cheap!

5 comments:

  1. Those are GORGEOUS pictures!!! You have a beautiful family.

    I love the white socks! The colors are good enough to eat. Really!

    Don't worry. You're in good company. We took about 75 Easter pictures and I have a chin roll in most of them too. Lucky us huh?? I think it must be the mark of a good mommy! ... or something like that. ;)

    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your family is beautiful! And i didn't even notice the infamous roll until you mentioned it xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to twist my arm, girl!! LOL Those kids are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely ADORE those pictures! The dog pile is SO cute. My brother and his family did that one with all of them (he and his wife included). My brother did mention that he felt like his innards had been shifted :)

    Julie, you are so blessed!!Fat roll or not, you look SO beautiful and most of all...happy!!

    I can't believe how big the baby is!!

    Leigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures, beautiful family, and you are so pretty!

    hugs,
    candy

    ReplyDelete