Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Taking off my mom hat....

for just a few minutes and putting on my football fan hat...
Im so offended for him! I cried, "What!" when I first heard he was excluded... now I had the same initial reaction he did..."maybe the pro bowl does not deserve Fred Taylor.." Of course I am glad he is going. I'm glad my favorite team is going to be represented period. I think the pro bowl should just be glad they did not end up with egg on their face. Can you imagine not having one player from the *winning superbowl team in the pro bowl? *Harumph*

Congratulations Fred Taylor! I knew you deserved the pro bowl even when the "experts" did not!

* Disclaimer: Any mention of The Jaguars winning the superbowl is purely the (educated) opinion (and hope!) of the person running this blog. It is not meant to be a professional prediction of how the coming weeks will play out.


PS Even if The Jaguars don't beat New England this weekend....they are still my number one team!! GO JAGS!!
*Puts football fan hat off to the side until Saturday at 8pm and puts mom hat back on*

No comments:

Post a Comment