Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year


Well I guess Im a little behind.
I'm looking forward to this year. We are going to become more family centered. Lots of new ideas. I'm working this week on getting some rooms organized. Getting our Christmas stuff put up. And getting our learning schedule ready. I'm starting back on Monday. I learned a lot this past month. One of the main things is I really need to learn how my children learn. Once again this will go a long way in making home learning fun.
I don't have a lot of time right now, but I did want to check in and say Happy New Year.
Later today I will post a review of a book I just finished reading.
Tomorrow I will talk about a couple of my Christmas presents and why I was so glad to get them.
Friday I will share some of the things we are planning to do as a family in January.
I am back and ready to blog!

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking for advice on potty training my 2 year old boy. Do you have any advice?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont really have any advice as Im starting that journey with my soon to be two year old. Right now I just let him sit on the potty every hour or so. If he uses it, yay! If not no big deal.
    With my other son he was very stubborn. He finally potty trained right before he turned four and only because we took away his train set and trips to grandma's. He potty trained within the week.

    ReplyDelete