Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Not to get too political but.....

I dont think I can vote for someone named

Barack Hussein Obama....


Just thought I would put that out there.

Of course I wont be voting for anyone who believes that the UN Rights of A Child Act should be taken on by the United States either. (Senator Clinton)

In all actuality, I will vote the way my husband votes. I can say with complete confidence that my husband will not vote for either one of the above mentioned people.
For those shaking their heads at me right now, I can also say with complete confidence that if either one of the above mentioned are actually elected we will respect them. We might disagree with them. We might be vocal in our disagreement, but when it all comes down to it you will not see us calling them names or going about the country and world disrespecting them. Its not classy and in my opinion its just plain rude. My children call President Bush, President Bush. Thats what we are teaching them. If (heaven help us) one day we have to utter the words President Obama or President Clinton we will do so.
But anyways. Thats my input into the primaries. If I get political it will only be every now and then.
Im trying to get hubby to start a blog and fill it with his political expertise. Then I could just link to him often. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you about respecting our leaders even if we don't agree with them, and I admire that. So many Christians seem to miss that part of the Bible. Respecting and submitting to our leaders does NOT mean making fun of every aspect of their character just because we have differences. We (myself included) seem to forget that God is the one Who has given us these men and women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind your political opinions but saying you can't vote for someone because you don't like their name is just shocking... you are more than your name.

    He had no choice in his name.

    ReplyDelete