Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Confession Time

I did nothing on my March habits. AHHHHH!! March was a weird busy month. April is turning out to be the same. I have done one day of blogging in April. I have so much I want to write about and share. Im holding off on another habits post until May though. I will continue through this month to establish March's habits.
Im thinking of turning my blog into an accountability partner of sorts. Coming at the start of the day or week and talking about what needs to be accomplished and then checking in to see how I did that night. Not because I think what I do is ever so interesting that millions cant wait to read it, but it helps me keep track. I have been blogging since Febuary 1, 2005. I love reading some of my older posts and seeing where I came from. And hey if I get to make some friends through comments then thats a bonus. I heard an amazing speaker at my homeschool mom's meeting last night. She really opened my eyes to some stuff. I hope to put up a post about her in the next few days, but as I mentioned earlier we have had two really weird months. Oh well.
I have to go to bed. Im so sleepy. Night Night.

Be Blessed



March Habits
Health:
1. Start a notebook of all Im learning about health and nutrition. Sometimes my mind gets so bogged down with everything.
2. Get some Kefir starter to make my own kefir.
3. Plan smoothies for breakfast and snack at least 3 times a week.
4. Get up to 8 bottles of water a day.
5. Plan to start yeast free diet in April.

Home:
1. Dishes done every night before bed.
2. Sweep and Swiffer the kitchen every night.
3. Keep pantry organized
4. Get all of the boxes out of my kitchen! How did this get to be such a hotspot?
5. Keep computer desk cleaned off.

Family:
1. Look my children in the eye everyday and tell them how much I love them and how blessed I am to have them.
2. Pack a lunch for my hubby.
3. Assign a child to work with me in the kitchen every night.
4. Do scripture memorization with my kids every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment