Thursday, April 26, 2007

April....

This has been the busiest month. Im glad its almost over. Things are starting to wind down again. Portfolio evaluations went great. The house has a semblence of order to it. Im revamping our homeschool schedule and its a lot better. We were doing WAY TOO MUCH WORK. I realized at our portfolio evaluation that I had been on overdrive because I had to cram two years into one. Now, that the girls are on "grade level" I can step back some. We dont have to complete two years this next year. Only one. What a relief that was. It was great.
Im going to be cleaning out my drafts folder in the coming weeks so look for more postings. I dont even know what is in there right now. Just bits and pieces of stuff I wanted to post about, but knew I did not have enough time for.
I cant wait to write about the progress of our new church. Everything is going great.

Be Blessed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to more posts from you Julie. I know you've been super busy, but I miss hearing about your days!

    Sounds silly, since we don't really *know* each other - oh well...silly Lori.

    Glad all went well and you can relax a bit.
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask, did you use the Prima Latina and did y'all like it? I would love to hear your curriculum reviews from what you did this past year. Ya know when you get all that spare time. LOL

    MM

    ReplyDelete