Friday, November 3, 2006

The Maker's Diet

I am reading this book now. I read that it is a good book to follow when you are taking Yeast Assasin and trying to rid your body of harmful yeast buildup and candida. I am also awaiting some books from the library that deal with yeast build up. Funny thing about The Maker's Diet. My mom bought it a year or two ago. She read it and thought it was not for her but maybe I would be willing to give it a go. I read through it and thought, "Huh, this guy is crazy!" Now reading through it with my eyes opened to the health crisis around me Im amazed. This guy is right on target. Why are we so quick to dismiss God's dietary laws to the Jews? I know in the New Testament he made all animals fit to be eaten, but if we look at the Jews history we can see the health benefits they saw as a result of following God's dietary laws. I dont have a lot of time right now. Hubby is home from work today and we are heading out for some fun. I will be posting some interesting stuff I am reading in the Maker's Diet. I plan to start the Yeast Assasin in the next few weeks. As soon as I can come up with a meal plan to follow for the first few weeks. I will tell about my journey there as well.
I am so thankful that God has led me down this new road. I am finding that Im not as "dependent" on food as I once was. I have also implemented a new rule for myself. I do not eat until I have had my time with the Lord. Some days because of pure laziness or lack of planning I dont eat until after noon. Its ok. God is molding me everyday into a new person.
Wait until I share with you some stuff that has been revealed to me about my children. WOW!
Ok gotta go.
Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. How did the Yeast go? My 13 month daughter can't seem to get rid of her diaper yeast problem. It's a family problem with the women on my side at that young age. I have the book and loved it, but didn't follow it. I am going to dig it out again and reread it and try it. Let us know how it is going with your trial!

    ReplyDelete