Wednesday, November 8, 2006

My opinion

I know Im going to get blasted for this, but frankly I do not care. This is my blog and therefore I can put my opinions out there. So to put this as maturely as possible...
A WOMAN speaker of the house... YUCK!!
I just dont agree with the idea of a woman in leadership AT ALL!! I am a woman so I get to say that and the worst things you can throw at me are rotten tomatoes.
I am in the business right now of training my girls to be future wives, mothers and keepers at home. To be honest they are young enough they wont really know that we now have the first woman Speaker of the House. But I will say this, its getting harder and harder to fight society on this. I pray every day, quietly and out loud so the children can hear me, that my girls will follow the role of Biblical womanhood and my boys the role of Biblical manhood.
I want my girls to: to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed as out lined in Titus 2:4-5.
I have said it before and will say it again. Why do women have to go looking for their purpose when God has already given it to them? We dont have to search for what God wants us to do with our life...its right there in the Bible.
Im in a hurry, but I am not done here.
Ladies, its soapbox time! :)

Let the tomato throwing commence.

PS I really am busy right now so this might be just a jumble of words. Im busy helping hubby get ready for work and the kids up and ready for the day. I should have some extra time tonight and would like to discuss this a little bit more. So stay tuned. Until then all comments are welcome. IF you are leaving "constructive" criticism however please be courteous enough to sign your name...or make one up. And understand it is my blog and I can delete comments that are rude or offensive. :)

3 comments:

  1. Amen and amen! I completely agree! It is a very sad state of affairs when Christians have let this happen. We have not voted with a true Christian conscience when the political party that advocates the killing of innocent babies, women, and elderly can come to power in this country.

    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. No tomatoes here! I agree with you 100%! :-) We weren't too happy with the election results in our state either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY agree!! I hope you are well!

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete