Thursday, November 16, 2006

A zero tolerance policy

Today I was on the way to meet some friends when I started thinking about sin. God hates sin...shouldn't we hate sin? Its a thin line because we need to be reaching out to sinners and loving on them and showing them Jesus, but on the other hand I think we need to make sure our own hearts have a zero tolerance policy on sin. I am teaching my children truths from the Bible that will one day have them labeled as freaks and bigots. The way our country is going it might even be illegal for them to call sin sin. Wouldn't that be sick? I have to tell you when these thoughts entered my head I was passing by a building that is utilized by a religious group that God despises. I know He despises them because they are blasphemors and liars and murderers. They use HIS name thinking that He wants them to take over the world. Yet He also wants these people to come to know Him personally as the TRUE God. He is not willing that any should perish... but a lot of them will. There will be people in hell who thought they were serving the TRUE God. Mainly because they never sought the TRUE God. OR no one ever shared with them the TRUE God. I have been trying to make it a point to smile and talk to people who "offend" me. People who I in NO WAY agree with. People who are trying to corrupt the world my babies are growing up in. I am a very literal person. I see EVERYTHING in black and white, Im right, your wrong vision. Im trying to overcome that. I refuse to look at sin as anything other than a disease and YES for those of you who will come on here to call me a hypocrite I am disease riddled! :) I sin..everyday. I need to see the sin in my life as a disease as well. One I want to fight aggressivly to be rid of. A cancer even. I will call sin, sin. I will stand for what is right. I will teach my children to HATE sin. I will reach out to people I dont agree with. I will share Jesus with strangers. I will love my GOD with ALL my heart, soul and mind.
At lot of this is just ramblings, but it is heavy on my heart and I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment