Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Adoption

Word just came through that Adrian's mom and dad signed the surrender papers. This means we should be able to start the adoption process soon. I talked to his mom and dad at the hearing today and she is pregnant. Her due date is January 11, 2006. She does want us to have the baby. Of course a lot can happen between now and then but we are going on faith that we will be the mommy and daddy to little Jonathan David. I dont know anything about newborns as all of my children have come to me at a year of age or older. Should be interesting to learn.
The girls will probably be adopted in January 2006. I talked to thier worker today.

Well gotta get dinner ready.
More later.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited for you guys. Do we get to have a "baby shower" for all the adoptions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so how many children all up are you planning on adopting? and how old are they? i know you want your own children so how do you think you will manage the mix of birth and adopted children?

    ReplyDelete