Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Cleaning


I know I have not been around a lot lately. Even my IRL friends are wondering if I dropped off the face of the earth. ( I did not by the way!) :)
We are busy putting in our new floors, decluttering, and getting ready to open our home for God. We have Life Group starting Sunday, I'm also looking forward to inviting people in for lunch on Sundays, game nights on Fridays or Saturdays, and just overall fellowships with more of our friends. It's an exciting time. New opportunities have presented themselves to my husband that I can't even bear to think about because I get so excited I'm sure I will burst! So our home is being spruced up and paired down.
I am also getting ready to spring clean my blog. I have many blog links that no longer work that I need to take down and some new ones to put up. Also, as much as I love the picture of my kids I'm ready for a new one.
As things start settling down here, I will be back to more regular blogging. We only have to finish the great room floors and then we can slow down a little. The bedrooms don't have to be done by Sunday. LOL
I hope you all are doing well. If I have not stopped by your blog lately, please know that I am slowly moving down the list and playing catch up as time allows. :)
Be Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment