Thursday, November 13, 2008

As promised...

I said in a previous post I would share links to some sites we have been researching as we prepare to move and/or face a disaster. Like I said before I am so not a sky is falling person. Well, I might be but Dh is not. :) We both agree however that there is nothing wrong with trying to be prepared if anything where to happen. What have we hurt if we have extra food, supplies, water.. whatever?
Here are two of our favorite resources right now.
You don't have to agree with everything they say to glean some wisdom from these people. :)

Survival Blog this is one DH loves. Click around on some of the links for more information. DH says he can take or leave the blog postings.

Mrs. Survival this one is a particular favorite of mine. I like the wisdom from many people.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment