Monday, February 25, 2008

Change One Monday



Hi! Sorry I have been so scarce. Just a lot of organizing, schooling, playing, and well, disciplining going on around here lately.
My first Change One Monday I decided to up my water intake. I was planning to drink 7 bottles of water a day. The morning ones were not so bad. I got them all done, but I noticed throughout the afternoon I would just forget. All in all I drank at least 3 bottles a day which was an increase for me. I am continuing to chart my water intake this week and see if I can beat 3 bottles a day. :)
This week I will be getting up earlier. I am going to try to get up at 7a.m. every morning. I used to be so good at this, but lately my bed has just seemed so cozy. LOL. Today I was up at 7:15 so thats a good start.
Ok anyone else trying something new this week?

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try and cut out junk this week. That means NO chocolate...NO coke...NO sweet tea. I am also trying to bring my lunch to work all week...hopefully will help me save some money.

    ReplyDelete