Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Inspired...


Hello my friends. I have been MIA this week due to a blog I found that has just inspired me. I have been scrubbing my kitchen from top to bottom and rearranging, reorganizing and redecorating. My pantry is almost completly converted from one massive heap of food stuffs to baskets and containers. I am still working on the logistics of this new pantry but I am so happy with what I have accomplished. As soon as I find my camara I will post pictures.

Tomorrow promises to be extra full as I have to finish getting the kitchen put back together, put together my dining room, and make valentines. I am hosting my mother and a single friend for dinner tomorrow night with our family.
Im excited because for Valentines Day hubby let me buy the baskets and containers and is getting me another folding table. I love using the folding table we have but because it was not meant to be used as a dining room table its very narrow. Its hard to get the food arranged prettily and a centerpiece is absolutly out of the question. By getting another table we will widen our area.

I really hope I can find my camara because I want to take pictures of tomorrow.

I know its just one silly holiday, but I really want it to be a special time of love and memories for my whole family and a way of showing love to our friends.

By the way here is the link to the blog that started me on my kick.


Be Blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Happy St. Valentine's Day and a blessed feast of saints Cyril and Methodius.

    I am glad you found inspiration for working on your kitchen. Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to see pictures; I know you did a great job.

    Bravo to you for hosting dinner tonight! I am sure this will mean a lot to your mom and your single friend.

    Give our love to the littles.

    Love you too!
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pulled out everything in the kitchen and pantry about 3 weeks ago. It's always wonderful to start fresh. :)

    Good for you.

    Hugs,
    Janel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be declutting my kitchen next week. It really needs something done to it.
    Hope you find that camera!

    ReplyDelete