Monday, February 18, 2008

Change One Monday


I am starting something different for myself this week. My house is in fairly decent order, we are eating better, our finances are looking up.. God has truly blessed us. I would love to stay on this role. Thats why starting today every Monday I am going to change one thing. Family, health, home, marriage...whatever.
This weeks change is going to involve water. I have not been drinking nearly enough water. Starting today I will drink two bottles in the morning. Two bottles before lunch. Two bottles after lunch. And a bottle after dinner. I am drinking that much water to help flush my system of some of the junk I have been putting in there lately. I will add lemon juice to some of the water to help boost my immune system.
If you would like to join me in Change One leave a comment on what you want to change or post it on your blog. Im doing this weekly to set more realistic goals. When I do the monthly thing I tend to go overboard so I figure I will work on one thing a week. LOL

In other news I still have no idea what happened to my camera. I will tell so all about our Valentine's Day party a little later today though.

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Once we get moved across the street, I will be joining you with the one thing a week.

    Yup, I too need more water.
    ~in Him~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to do this pretty regularly so join in whenever.
    Happy moving. :)

    ReplyDelete