Thursday, February 7, 2008

Im still here


This has been one crazy week. I have two posts I have been working on since last week that I still have not found time to post or finish for that matter. LOL.

I did not finish the aprons yet. Im still learning how to get the binding right.

I just remembered I have to rip the seam of the collar out of Kelsie's poncho I made her for Christmas. It looks awful.

I have not practiced my knitting at all.

The bread I made was not that great and took way too long to make so Im going to go back to the old way. First I have to replinish my flour.

I am making my own yogurt and buttermilk though. YAY ME! LOL

I am only about halfway though my SFG book. Im going to start with just one this year and see how it goes. I am looking to see what seeds I want to order.

Karly is doing...better. Im going to let her rejoin our homeschool co-op next session which starts in March, though she still has to wait on dance for another month.

She is going to be upset though because Im trying to get Kelsie signed up for ice skating lessons in March. I told the girls when they had committed to dance and followed through for a whole year we could try something else. Kelsie has completed that requirement and asked for ice skating lessons. (In Florida no less!) Fortunatly we have an ice skating ring here that offers lessons. They actually offer homeschool lessons on Wed, but it starts right before we get out of co-op. *Sigh* Karly still has about 6 months to go before she finishes successfully a whole year of dance.

We signed Adrian up for T-ball. The girls had dance and he usually just goes along for the ride. I thought he needed a little something for himself. He is very excited. :)

We are trying to schedule things so we are not gone all the time. So far we are only gone about two days a week. We have discussed it though and we want the kids to have the opportunity to explore their interests. If they can stay caught up on school work and chores we will let them try different activities even if it draws us away from home a bit. This is something my husband has asked of me and I am definatly willing to agree.

Well thats whats been keeping me busy lately.

Hope you all are merrily busy as well. :)


Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment