Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Variety

On Saturday I will be heading to the Farmer's Market for the first time this year. I CAN'T WAIT! My mouth waters at the thought of fresh fruit and veggies. I know it's still early in the season and there won't be much, but hey I'll get what I can take.
If it's nice I plan to work on my own garden some Saturday as well. I need to find some cheap pretty containers for the front yard. That's where I'll have my herbs and some other surprises.
They have to be pretty containers because we live in Naziland, oops, I mean HOA-ville. I know I say every year that it will only be for one more year. This year I hope I mean it. We are finishing up the last of the floor work and then painting. I'm really, really hoping we can put our house on the market not long after Miss Lily makes her appearance. Even if we have to stay in this town I would like to at least have a bigger yard and less restrictions.
Dh is looking for a job, but not much yet. It's ok though. We believe the promises of the Bible. God cares enough for the plants and animals to provide for them, I think we are covered. ;)
I came to the realization that in just a week and a half I will be entering the third trimester. It has gone by quickly. Of course it helped that I missed the whole first trimester. As anxious as I have been these last few months that probably is for the best!
Well, I hope you all are doing well.
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment