Monday, March 22, 2010

Belly Pics

Here we are at 26 weeks. I'm sure you have all bee on the edge of your seats just a waiting. LOL

This is my first maternity shirt. I love, love, love, that it makes me look pregnant. I really want some more shirts. LOL See Lily's mantle? She has a baby doll from mommy, a Lily Duck from Grandma, and a Lily Bear from a hospital in Illinois that her Auntie Karen brought down for her. That is my sweet girl in the picture frame. One of the best 3-d pics we have gotten yet. The high risk place just takes them for you.
I will put up a post a little later about the picture frame. It's very significant to us.

Here is one in a regular shirt just a size or two bigger than I wear. Not too great. So I changed into the above shirt. LOL
Be Blessed!

5 comments:

  1. B.E.A.U.tiful pregnant lady - that's what you are!
    I've never seen a picture of you before my friend...didn't have you envisioned the same - more beautiful in person!
    Is Lily giving you a hard time yet? Are you feeling her all. the. time?
    You are, indeed, blessed my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, Love the belly shot - thanks for sharing. It just helps to be all the more "real" for us out here in cyber-space.

    Praying things continue smoothly and uneventfully!
    Luv ya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! YOu look great. I didn't realize we were only two weeks apart here. I am 28 weeks along. I don't always like to look pregnant :) but I definitely do! What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful!! There is a BABY in there!!!! How cool is that!!! =) I am so happy for you!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete