Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Save the baby whale

This is a short and sweet rant. I am on my death..er.. I mean sick bed today. Some silly summer cold that is trying to wrestle me down.
I was reading stories of the Duggar's newest blessing. Unfortunately, because I enjoy being riled up I read the comments as well. Disgusting.
Apparently the same people who accuse Christians of being brainwashed because we believe the "lies" of the church are being brainwashed into believing the lies of the enemy. Most every comment I read on three different news outlets were blasting the Duggars for killing the planet.
What kind of horrible world do we live in that a beautiful new life added to the planet is viewed so negatively? What kind of world is this where we say no more kids because the planet apparently can't handle another baby?
When did society decide that a planet is more important than a baby.
What kind of society are we in when even Christians believe this?

Disgusting!

Be Blessed!

5 comments:

  1. I stay away from reading those comments. They are deceived people who worship "Mother Earth" and not the God we worship. We know and understand the sanctity of human life. Praise God for this new miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe each and every new life is a blessing. A new opportunity full of promise. The Duggars are an inspiration. Their children are well mannered, polite and genuine. I watch and take notes on how the Duggars parent because I believe I can always learn how to be better and be a blessing to others.
    How lucky this new baby is to have such a family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit, sometimes I read the comments *knowing* that I'm gonna get all ticked off. It's like, I *know* it's coming, yet I'm always still SHOCKED that people really believe this stuff.

    And I'm always shocked at how HORRIBLE people can talk about others. It's appalling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually stay away from the comments as well, but I was in a fiesty mood! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the same article and the same comments! I just refused to respond. I really don't understand what the problem is with the family? They pay their own way, have happy children and love one another. Yeah I read about being "brainwashed" as well but the person who posted that was probably a miserable person.
    My husband and I are praying for a third child, and I was googling health realted things and came across a "child Free" article and it called women "breeders" and "pathetic" for wanting children. I was so hurt that I cried! People are absurd with their ideas on over population. I wondered when I read that article, if we are so terrible why would the writter, commenters, and such people continue their own lives? That doesn't make sense in any way. I couldn't believe how harsh some are!!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete