Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Guess What I Got...

My handsome hubby below thought that I would like to go and pick out my own Mothers Day present. He was right. I said what are you thinking of? He said how about a camera since yours is having some issues. Let me pause here to say that my old camera was given to me by a dear friend and has been so wonderful. It's having trouble holding a charge and we never could get it to cooperate with our computer so I could never download right to the computer. So I got a new camera for Mother's Day. A Nikon (one of the cheaper ones not the really nice ones!) it works wonderfully for me and I adore it.

Please ignore the computer desk. I cropped out as much as I could. I am looking for some small baskets to hold the stuff that accumulates up there.

What is up with my table cloth? Heck, what is up with my brother? The red guy? That's my little brother. Here we are having the special meal of Spaghetti for Mother's Day. My mom looks a bit surprised?
This picture looks a bit odd. I will have to play with the colors a bit more. Anyways, here is my mom making flowers out of tissue paper for the girls. They were enthralled.



Who are these guys? And seriously, what is up with my tablecloth? LOL I promise they are supposed to be the same color. They had a great Mother's Day playing with all their cousins.
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Be Blessed!


4 comments:

  1. YEAH!! I'm so happy you got a new camera - now maybe we'll see more pics of you and your clan. I just love putting faces to all the names~
    GO HUBBY!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I love pics ~ you know that already, right?!?! Tablecloth looks like the vinyl type and the fuzzy backing was just folded to face upward? Just a guess! Congrats on the new camera - we found a really nice one at a garage sale recently to replace the Canon we had that was ruined on the kayack trip. I still want a digital SLR though! That'll have to wait as we are looking to buy some land :o) yea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MM, he's the best! I told him my favorite thing about having the camera is how much fun it makes blogging. LOL

    dottie, thanks!

    Lori, it is a vinyl tablecloth but I promise I put it on right. There is a fuzzy side on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete