Saturday, December 29, 2007

Look To The Right

I posted a banner for a guy I went to school with. I met him my sophomore year of highschool. We had English together. One of the assignments the teacher gave us was to bring in something that told about who we were. He brought his guitar and sang a song he wrote about being a Christian. He's a wonderfully talented guy. I sort of lost track of him after highschool. I saw him last year sometime when he came to our church to fill in for the music leader who was out of town. He was still the same nice down to earth boy I remembered from highschool. He shared some of his story with me of life after school and I heard it in the songs I listened to on his myspace page.
Just take a listen and if you like it pass it along. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Are we supposed to look for a link somewhere? I can't see anything.

    ReplyDelete