Friday, March 11, 2011

Cleaning up

I have been thinking for awhile of cleaning my blog up some. I have been blogging for awhile. I love looking back and seeing how I have grown and changed. It's also been a source of serious conviction in some areas. This past winter as I was dealing with being allergic to winter I read through some posts and realized that what was missing in my life was my passion. I used to be so passionate about my duties here at home.
I feel that passion coming back and I am so excited!
I don't yet know what I'll be changing around here.
I guess we'll all just have to wait and see!

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Julie,
    My husband and I are just starting out as foster/adoptive parents. I had read your message about Christians not wanting to foster/adopt from our own country and I agree 100% with what you said! These kids are orphans too... Anyway We learned so much in class!We are starting with younger children since we don't have any of our own. How did your kids take to having to go to church when you first got them? How did you share the Gospel with them? We are also looking forward to homeschooling were your kids excited about that transition? How did your marriage change when you fostered/adopted your kids?
    abagailmae (at) yahoo.com
    Mrs.Wieling

    ReplyDelete