Sunday, November 7, 2010

What happened?

Don't you love my new bedroom?? LOL
No, that is really not the finished product. I have been working steady but it took a little longer than the week I was hoping it would take. Illness, doctor's appts. and life in general just kind of took over. Not a bad thing, just slowed me down some. I'll be finishing the cleaning of my room this week and working in the boys room as well. I'm so excited because once I get all the clutter out of the bedrooms and give them a good scrub down I am going to be adding some things to really make the rooms shine. I love fall for all of the colors and freshness. The coziness and the smells. That's what I want for my home.
Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Looking foward to seeing your final product. And I know what you mean about life...those things take priority. Just know your thought of.
    God bless,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it either. I know what you mean about loving the coziness of this time of year. I do too!!

    ReplyDelete