Thursday, October 14, 2010

And the next day...

I just realized yesterday that I have been duplicating a lot of my pictures in posts. I guess you can always tell which ones are my favorites. LOL
My bedroom project is moving right along. Last night I made sure all of our bed linens were washed. It was wonderful to go to bed on clean fresh sheets. Today when I got up I took the time to make up the bed. I cleared all the clutter from around our bed. I made sure all of my pictures were in the picture box and pulled out the framed ones that I want to hang up in the room.

I finished sorting through the baby stuff on one side of the room. Almost everything has a place. I have to clean off my shelf to make room for the rest of the stuff.
Today I will tackle the side of the room that somehow became our clothing storage spot. I have all the kids "winter" clothes in boxes on that side of the room. I need to get those moved to their closets. I also have a few baby bags to go through over there.





As a bonus I found a couple of packs of size one diapers we will be whipping through the next two weeks. A friend dropped off a huge pack of size 1-2 diapers so we will be set, I think. I have two smaller packs of size 3. I don't forsee buying diapers for a few months. :)
It's so freeing to say goodbye to stuff!!



3 comments:

  1. Hoarders is one of mama's favorite shows.

    How much/many clothes do you keep between kids? I have been thinking of thinning the amount that I have saved. Do you have a rule of thumb you follow?

    Lily is beautimous! The others are adorable too.

    Love ya,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can duplicate those pictures of your lovely baby anytime! She is absolutely adorable...as are all your children. Good work on the bedroom. I always have organizing and cleaning projects in progress too. Right now, it is changing over the clothes from spring/summer to fall/winter. I have completed that for three of my children...just two more to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duplicates are great!!! Your little ones are adorable. It sounds like you are having great progress on that room.

    ReplyDelete