Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Bedroom Challenge

Whew! Time sure does fly right now. We finally got back into school slowly but surely. Hoping we can build some sort of momentum.
But for now I really want to post about my bedroom. Just a note though, there are NO before pictures... I am hoping for some after pictures. LOL
About a month before Lily was born my nesting instinct was CRAZY and it all focused on my bedroom. I had hubby finish putting in our new floors and paint over the red walls with a nice light creamy yellowish white color. We were in the process of finishing painting and rearranging everything when my water broke a week early. My room has stayed in a constant state of chaos since!

Today while I was nursing Lily I decided to watch an episode of Hoarders. Ladies, if you want inspiration and motivation to clean up your house look this show up. It's on Netflix Instant Play right now. Talk about a swift kick in the seat!
I ended up watching two episodes and then I hauled my lazy rump off the couch and hit my bedroom running!



Right now I am sorting through my baby clothes and boxing up the newborn clothes for future use, I hope, one day. I also still have some bags with baby gifts in them that I am going through. I took a water break and though, oh let me post this on my blog for accountability.
Hopefully next Wednesday I will be back with some after pictures. That is my plan. I wish I could do it all in one day, but I do have a family that needs me. :)


So, I am challenging myself to make a clean, organized, peaceful space for me and my man (and our little baby girl who shares our room right now).
Plus, honestly, how can I get onto the kids for not having a clean room, when mine is such a disaster???
Join me if you'd like!




1 comment:

  1. Lily is getting so big!!!
    I love that Hoarders show on A&E....it always makes me want to clean!

    ReplyDelete