Monday, August 30, 2010

Hows it going?

My plans last week were thwarted over and over again. Of course that's how life goes. :)
I overslept two days and one day I spent at the hospital with my mom for some fixing up on her. She's fine. Of course carting around Lily in her carseat was no fun. I'm definitely getting a Moby wrap until she is big enough for the Ergo without the infant insert. I am really sad that the infant insert is not working out for us.
The rest of the week was a blast! We went to Chuck E Cheese, the beach, bowling, and the museum. The beach was HOT! I now remember why we go around 4pm when we go. But we had fun with our home school group. Lily did awesome and I had some more practice nursing in public. I don't think I will ever get used to it. :)

This week we started our informal school schedule. We are working on workbooks until the end of September when we start our real school schedule. Today was almost a bust because I had to take my mom to the social security office, but we were in and out so I was able to get home and do some more schooling before lunch.
Slowly but surely we will get back into the groove. :)
Be Blessed!


1 comment: