Friday, December 5, 2008

She comes back with this??

Ok so I have been away for over a week and I come back with this! I had to laugh at it though because it is so true. I still think about all my old boyfriends all the time. Not in a bad way, just sentimental like.

I have watched all the Jane Austen movies I can online on Netflix this week and put the ones I could not on my que. I'm just in one of those old fashioned romance type moods. LOL




Your Love Life is Like Casablanca



"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."



For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.

You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.



Your love style: Traditional and understated



Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous

5 comments:

  1. lol We'll keep you!

    I took that test and came back as "I want the fairy tale."

    "You believe that love is truly blind, unpredictable, and surprising. Two very different people can easily find true love.
    At least, that is how it will happen when you marry a gorgeous billionaire someday."

    We are so opposite sometimes that it's downright scary. I may not have married a gorgeous billionaire, but he is Rich. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was Titanic.
    "Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless."You think that you only really have one true love in your life. And that you better to anything and everything to be with that person.

    You tend to be very nostalgic about past loves that didn't work out. There are many secret feelings that you keep to yourself.

    Your love style: Deep and emotional

    Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Bittersweet

    (I'm worried about the bittersweet part!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love those Jane Austen movies in our home too! We watch one at least once a month on Friday night.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still there friend? It has been a very long time - and no more coming back with Jane Austen movies tid-bits...how about some real meaty Christmas cheer?!?!?

    Hope all is going great - our trip is looking like it might happen in March...do you think that will be alright?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janel, lol! I hope your having a great Christmas.

    Calina, I hated Titanic in a bittersweet way... LOL

    Tracy, I am just now entering the Jane Austen world and boy am I addicted!!

    Lori, I am trying to get more meaty, but goodness, I have no blog in me right now. LOL.
    March would be perfect!! Just keep me up to date and I will plan accordingly.

    ReplyDelete