Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Happenings

I have not been around lately. So much to do. I can't believe Christmas is already here. I'm really not ready. Can you believe I am actually venturing out tomorrow to finish up my Christmas shopping? The last Saturday before Christmas and I am going out. UGGG!
We just got back from a great anniversary trip to Atlanta. Yep. Eight years now. It's been great. I remember when we went on our honeymoon. I spent the drive time addressing our first Christmas cards. I was so excited to sign my new last name. I remember everything was magical. It was a lot different going back with five kids. LOL
I got to meet an online friend and her family which was a lot of fun. I will upload the pictures from our trip soon... ok, well it might be after Christmas! :)
As I rushed off to dance practice with the girls last night I thought about the fact that we have not even taken time to drive around and look at Christmas lights. That's one of my all time favorite holiday traditions. I will remedy that soon. Maybe Monday or Sunday night. Tuesday night we will be going to my mom's to open presents. Wednesday night we will go to my granny's for the big family get together. We will probably leave after that to go to my inlaws house in Central Florida. Christmas day will be spent there and probably most of the next day.


Tonight the girls are dancing at a nursing home, then we will go to my mom's church for a Christmas party, then to my friend's house for our church Christmas party. Yes, I really do plan on accomplishing all of that. LOL
I hope you are all well. I will post once more before Christmas!!
Be Blessed!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Sounds like you are a busy little elf! I don't have my shopping COMPLETELY done yet either, but that is only because our oldest has become very difficult to buy for. Not picky - she just doesn't ask for things. That makes for a difficult shopping trip :o)

    Wishing you and your family the best of this Season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! I wanted to stop by and say Hi! And that I put my blog back up :) I hope all is great with you and your family!!!!

    Love,
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lovely :) Eight years! Well Done - we had our 5th the other day, it just goes by so quickly doesn't it. The blog is back up, I sent you an email about it too.

    I'll talk again soon, have a great Chrissy :)
    Laura xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you had such a good anniversary. Yes, things change when you have children but it is a good change that last the rest of your life bringing with it many blessings and joys.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours. connie

    ReplyDelete