Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Present

I know most of my thoughts lately have been on the future. The bigger picture so to speak. I was convicted yesterday of not thinking enough of the present. What am I doing right now to make the future possible?
My priority right now has to be my family. I am, it seems, easily swayed from some things. I have to put on God's armor. I might have to disassociate myself from some influences. I might even have to step back from commitments I have made. I plan on using this holiday weekend with my family to reconnect with them. I plan on seeking my husband's input on every area of my life. I am going to turn to him for direction from here on out.
There is a lot more going on that I am not ready to blog about.
I am still going to think about the future and have ideas. Where there is no vision the people perish. Hubby and I believe that so strongly. We have visions for our future. But we need to look at the present and see what needs to be done here to carry us into the future.
Ok thats enough babbling. :)

Be Blessed.
Dont forget to read the post about memories and respond.
Thanks!

1 comment: