Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dont Give Up On Me

I promise I have not been ignoring all 10 of my readers. Things have been crazy around here lately.
Things are going well. We finished up our Homeschool Co Op today until January. We had a big Thanksgiving party and all the kids had fun. As soon as I find my cord to download pictures I will show you what three of my children made. Too cute.
I think tonight is the last night for dance for this year. We dance on Sunday. I might have a Saturday practice, but will have to wait until tonight to find out. They also may dance in December but I think she said if they do it will be only one practice. My oldest dances in our kids program every week now though, so she will probably continue to have practice.
Im thinking of stopping piano lessons until after the first of the year. That way I could have some free time in the coming weeks. I really really need it. :)
I took my ladies group at church to Women of Faith in Tampa this past weekend. It was so much fun. It will be in my hometown next year so we are already making plans to attend.
I have not gotten to really start Nourishing Traditions yet. Im thinking it might have to wait until after the first of the year as well. We are eating great but there are some other changes I need to make.
Well, I guess I better go get ready for dance practice.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment