Saturday, December 30, 2006

Ringing in the New Year...

Well I have spent this past week trying to get ready for the New Year. I worked to get the kitchen clean and keep it that way for the whole week. Im in the process now of finishing the great room. I broke it down into sections and cleaned it a little at a time. I think that worked best for me. As I get it clean we work out a maintaince plan for keeping it that way. One week down!
Im also happy to say that I have kept up with my Bible reading all week! YAY! Im working through Eziekal right now. Im also reading Created to Be His Helpmeet again. That book does so much for me. I have been so much happier this week.
I confess I allowed the stress of the season to grab me last week and it was a downward spiral. I lost all of my joy and thankfullness and becames mean and whiny. It was not pretty. But we made it through and I asked forgivness from my family and from the Lord. Growing experience for me.
Today hubby and I worked on getting our garage cleaned up. We made a pathway and I bagged up a ton more stuff for freecycle.
Well thats all I have time for for now. Dinner is ready. We are eating late because I lost track of time in the garage.

Be Blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your Christian blog. It is so nice to come across someone else who is doing one.

    May God bless you,

    Maree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie for the heads up about the CL Nature Readers, even with Rainbow Resources' low prices, Rock Solid's price was like getting one for free!

    Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!

    Just found your blog.

    Blessings,

    Staci

    ReplyDelete