Friday, July 15, 2005

4 year olds....

Right now I am typing this while my 4 year old sits on my bed talking nonstop about anything and everything. Mrs. Julie look at the kitties. Mrs. Julie where are the kitties going? Mrs. Julie what did the cat say? Mrs. Julie can I look at this book? Mrs. Julie isnt this the most awesome cartoon you have ever seen? Mrs. Julie can we play this game later? Mrs. Julie is this supposed to be here? Mrs. Julie did you think about buying this toy? Mrs. Julie the babies are playing nicely. Mrs. Julie Im walking around to see something. Mrs. Julie is this your mail? Mrs. Julie are you bout to play that game on the computer.. ya know the one daddy plays? Ya know the Dark Vader one? Mrs. Julie is that your game thing? Mrs. Julie whats under there? Mrs. Julie can you plug that up to the TV. Mrs Julie do you have a TV?

Can you see why I dont have more time to blog??? LOL He is such a sweet little guy and I love him to death!
Getting ready for my oldest girl to come tomorrow. Im so excited. I will try to post Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. My 5yr old talks non stop like that too. :-) I put him to work when my ears need a break. ;-)

    He loves his chores, thank God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 20 month old babbles non-stop .... I can only imagine how she'll be when she's speaking more words and phrases...

    ReplyDelete