Friday, January 7, 2011

I fully intended to come back on Monday and follow up that last post. Sorry. It made it seem as if I was letting the negativity take over. There were so many blessings in the last two years. I hate to not dwell on those. Mainly, I was just trying to get a grip on what was weighing me down.

There was the blessing of friends stepping in to help us out during all of these hardships. There was the blessing of God's provision during the lean times. There was the blessing of our family becoming closer as we all learned to lean on God. Of course there was the blessing of my sweet baby girl. There was the blessing of knowing that we could rely on God.

I have learned much in the past two years. As James tells us, our trials make us stronger. While I feel wiped out right now I know that my spirit is stronger.
This year is going well so far. We have done some school everyday and I think my older girls are actually on schedule. I feel good about this year. I am looking forward to it.
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment