Friday, November 27, 2009

Twas the day after Thanksgiving

All my Christmas stuff is down from the attic. Now I have to sort through it and come up with new creative ways to decorate. I'm hoping to have it all done by the end of the weekend. Last year we were in Atlanta for a week before Christmas and then at DH's parents house for Christmas so we did not put up any Christmas decorations. The kids have asked many times if we are going to have a tree this year. LOL


I am headed out to Target in just a little bit for a few things for Roy and I want to cash in on one of the deals today if they still have any. Five dollar pajama sets. Yes! My kids all need new pajamas and robes. My friend said they still have some at the Target in the next town which is the one I will go to. It's usually not crowded during the holiday season. The rest of the Christmas shopping will be done next week with Roy. I am pretty excited about it. I can't think of a better way to spend the day than alone with my honey.
We had a great Thanksgiving. Time with family, good food, and sale ads everywhere. :)
I tried my hand at some new recipes. Some worked, some were ok, but everyone said the food was good.
Here is a recipe for Turtle Pumpkin Pie. Everyone claimed it turned out great.
Well I better get busy on sorting through this Christmas stuff.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment